GiveStream’s Team Cares
Through GiveStream, your employees can set out to change their world.
But before that happens, our team of dedicated professionals sets the gears in motion.
President & COO
- Accomplished entrepreneur and senior executive
- More than 20 years of experience in developing new products and programs
- Co-founded and successfully developed TurboHaul, the largest bulk trash company in the Baltimore/Washington region
- Involved with and supports many youth sports organizations
- Proud father of five children
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Maryland
Bob Wieder, EA
Founder & CEO
- Created the corporate charitable giving idea, GiveStream
- Co-founded Court Place Advisors serving as the firm’s senior tax and estate planning specialist
- Involved with local community organizations such as the local Rotary Club
- Formed The Wieder Family Foundation which supports many important local and charitable organizations
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids, coaching youth sports, and composing music
- IRS-qualified Enrolled Agent
- BA degree from the University of Maryland
Mary W. Baxter, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
- Part of a Wealth Management Team since May 2005
- Extensive accounting and tax background in the private sector with over 25 years of experience in individual, estate, and business taxes
- Served as a Court Appointed Special Advocate in Baltimore
- Loves to exercise
- Holds a BS in Accounting from Towson University as well as a Para-legal AA degree from Villa Julie College
VP – Sales & Marketing
- Senior business influencer, technology leader, and sales evangelist, driving new business development, revenue growth, cutting-edge technologies, and operational excellence.
- Accomplished leader in providing quality solutions to sophisticated technology-driven business issues.
- Articulate strategist with expert abilities to skillfully manage people and organizations and a record of increasing sales, profits, and shareholder value.
- Successful history of creating and architecting leading-edge technology solutions.
- Excels at communicating a vision, using smart judgment, and mobilizing an organization to get a buy-in from executive decision makers.
- Active DOD TS Security Clearance.
- Championed a new coverage model for Sun Microsystems’s major account and achieved a user base of more than $1B.
- Realigned an entire sales region at a Fortune 50 company, which captured significant revenue gain and propelled customer satisfaction.
- Fostered and mentored best-of-breed sales teams that surpassed aggressive goals and kept teams focused and productive during inevitable ups and downs of growth cycles.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Maryland, and completed studies in Finance and Accounting at the Wharton School of Business
- Veteran of the United States Air Force
- Resides on Eastern Bay with his wife, Laura, in Chester, Maryland
Tammy L. Kelley
VP – Strategic Accounts
- 20 years of experience in business development, sales, and marketing
- Up-to-date on trends in corporate charitable giving and employee engagement
- Previously the Business Development and Operations Manager for a Baltimore area property management firm
- Helped found and promote one of the largest bulk hauling services in the Baltimore Washington Region
- Has been an integral member of many Maryland state political campaigns, managing duties such as community outreach, strategy development, advertising, and government relations
- Proud mother of five beautiful children who keep her very busy
- Associate’s degree from Ricks College
Chief Technology Officer
- 15 years of experience in Software Development focusing mainly on Web-based applications
- Worked for organizations such as the University of Maryland, UMUC, FDA/CFSAN, Maryland State Archives, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, and Teaching Strategies
- Likes to try new restaurants, landscape with his wife, and play outside with his German shepherd
- Masters of Information Management from the University of Maryland, College Park
Chief Information Officer
- Graduated from the University of Maryland in 2005 with a B.S. in Computer Science with an emphasis in database technologies and fault tolerant systems
- Over 10 years of experience in software development and database administration in the Public Safety Industry
- Supplied software and services to agencies across the country, such as NASA (Kennedy and Johnson Space Centers), the Pentagon Complex, City of Atlanta & Hartsfield International Airport as well as several counties in Maryland
- Stays busy and happy with his wife and twin daughters
VP – Client Services
- Over 20 years’ experience as an IT project manager, software developer, and business support consultant
- Emphasis on client communication and collaboration to design and create systems that meet business objectives
- Worked in fields such a warehousing and distribution, marketing, web site design, publishing, accounting, order fulfillment, and EDI and XML communications for large scale online retail
- Holds a BS degree in Information Systems Management from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County
VP – Business Development
- Over 10 years of experience providing strategic consulting and compliance services as well as investment management and financial planning
- Resides in Montgomery County, MD with his wife and daughter and
- Holds a BS degree from Towson University and an MS degree from the University of Baltimore